Now you can practice training like your football hero Lionel Messi. Use the 4 in 1 Training Station to improve your precision passing, ball control, shooting and accuracy.
(1) Try and knock back the Messi targets on top of the training station to improve accuracy with shooting, lobbing, chipping.
(2) Pass the ball up the curved plastic sheet and watch it come back to you aiding ball control and touch.
(3) Use the net to learn how to pass the ball and train your touch
(4) Use the target and net as a goal to train your shooting skill
Suitable for ages 6 and above.
Contents: 1x 4 in 1 Training Station, 1x Messi Size 2 Football.
Play Like Messi
- Maintain a low centre of gravity, keeping your head over the ball and staying as low to the ground as possible to enable you to change direction quicker.
- The more you practice the more your skills will improve.
- Vary your speed - one of Messi's great strengths is to approach a defender at a slow jog and then sprint past them in the opposite direction.
- Maintain your awareness whilst dribbling - practise being in control of the ball with your feet instead of your eyes.
- Foot Control - keep the ball close to your feet, aiming to make as many touches as possible allowing less opportunity for an opponent to steal the ball away.
What do children learn from playing football...
- Practicing key football skills, enhances concentration and analytical skills.
- Develop physical fitness, strength and coordination.
- Promotes healthy sense of competition and motivation to achieve.
- Playing in a team teaches essential social skills like sportsmanship, team spirit and cooperation.