Messi Training Pro Warm-Up Ball Championship Edition
About the Product
Now you can practise doing keepie uppies, flicks, tricks and ball control using the official Lionel Messi championship limited edition training ball. Use the easy grip handle to hold onto the cord when practising or detach the cord to use as a regular size 3 football.
Now you can practise doing keepie uppies, flicks, tricks and ball control using the official Lionel Messi Championship Edition Training Ball.
Use the easy grip handle to hold onto the training cord, which is adjustable to suit your height, when practicing like your hero Lionel Messi or simply detach the cord to use the championship ball as a regular football. The size 3 football comes pre-pumped.
Aids body control, balance weight of pass, touch control and much more!
Suitable for ages 6 and above.
Contents: 1 Training Ball
Play Like Messi
- Maintain a low centre of gravity, keeping your head over the ball and staying as low to the ground as possible to enable you to change direction quicker.
- The more you practice the more your skills will improve.
- Vary your speed - one of Messi's great strengths is to approach a defender at a slow jog and then sprint past them in the opposite direction.
- Maintain your awareness whilst dribbling - practise being in control of the ball with your feet instead of your eyes.
- Foot Control - keep the ball close to your feet, aiming to make as many touches as possible allowing less opportunity for an opponent to steal the ball away.
What do children learn from playing football...
- Practicing key football skills, enhances concentration and analytical skills.
- Develop physical fitness, strength and coordination.
- Promotes healthy sense of competition and motivation to achieve.
- Playing in a team teaches essential social skills like sportsmanship, team spirit and cooperation.