Now you can training like your football hero Lionel Messi. Use the Auto Trainer to improve your heading, foot control and skills. Place the ball in the scoop of the launcher then when ready step on the foot pad to mimic a throw in or long ball pass towards you helping you practise your control skills. Then go onto the pitch and display your talents.
Suitable for ages 6 and above.
Contents: 1x Auto Trainer, 1x Size 2 Ball.
Play Like Messi
- Maintain a low centre of gravity, keeping your head over the ball and staying as low to the ground as possible to enable you to change direction quicker.
- The more you practice the more your skills will improve.
- Vary your speed - one of Messi's great strengths is to approach a defender at a slow jog and then sprint past them in the opposite direction.
- Maintain your awareness whilst dribbling - practise being in control of the ball with your feet instead of your eyes.
- Foot Control - keep the ball close to your feet, aiming to make as many touches as possible allowing less opportunity for an opponent to steal the ball away.
What do children learn from playing football...
- Practicing key football skills, enhances concentration and analytical skills.
- Develop physical fitness, strength and coordination.
- Promotes healthy sense of competition and motivation to achieve.
- Playing in a team teaches essential social skills like sportsmanship, team spirit and cooperation.